On the 1st April 2017 Management and staff celebrated the third anniversary of ZYTEQ Technologies. ZYTEQ was founded on the 1st April 2014 by former management and staff of the Ziton fire detection factory in Cape Town with a vision of using their combined knowledge and experience to create a Contract Manufacturing business capable of providing local and international customers with a world class manufacturing service.
Despite having excellent equipment and vastly experienced staff, ZYTEQ had to prove their worth to demanding potential customers. We started with a small customer base and have continued to show exceptional growth as more and more customers became aware of our capabilities. Now with over 80 customers throughout South Africa representing all industries from high volume, low complexity products to highly complex small batches, ZYTEQ has been able to satisfy their needs and become a serious player in the South African electronics manufacturing space. We are proud that the original team that started ZYTEQ three years ago is still with the Company… with the addition of a few new faces along the way. Our objective is to continue to grow our customer base by staying true to our vision and our commitment to continuous improvement in all we do.
Thank you to all our valued customers for their ongoing support!
ZYTEQ Technologies TImeline
• March 2014 – ZYTEQ takes possession of their factory in Wetton, Cape Town
• April 2014 – Factory Refurbishment completed
• May 2014 – SMT lines commissioned
• June 2014 – First production run
• December 2014 – ISO 9001 (2008) certification achieved
• May 2015 – Factory officially opened by Minister Rob Davies
• November 2016 – ZYTEQ host CEO of the IDC Geoffrey Qhena
• April 2017 – ZYTEQ Celebrate 3 year anniversary
At ZYTEQ we measure our actual performance against target each month, we are proud of the results we have achieved over the past three years, our historic performance on a few key metrics is given below:
• On Time Delivery against customer committed date – 92.4%
• Overall Customer Satisfaction Survey score – 6.5 out of a maximum of 7
(Includes ratings in the following key areas:)
• Overall Plant First Pass Yield – 99.2%
• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) First Pass Yield – 99.5%